Effective Date: 24/09/2018
This document determines scope of privacy and confidentiality of information, that the User provides during the registration (use) on the Website akspic.com (hereinafter - the Site) and while common usage of services, programs and other functionality of the Site.
The User can at any time give or withdraw the consent regarding processing of his personal data at his discretion by himself or by contacting Support Team of the Site.
Any use of the Site means unconditional acceptance of this Agreement and mentioned details of data processing by the User. In case the User doesn’t accept these conditions, he must not use the Site, also do not provide the Controller with his personal information under any circumstances and leave the Site immediately.
The Controller is able to amend current Policy without User’s consent. Updated policy comes into force upon publication on the Site, unless otherwise provided by new version of the Policy. The User will be informed about changes by publishing a new variant of the Policy on the Site. In case the User doesn’t accept them, he can stop using the Site and ask not to process his personal data (deleting, erasing, blocking etc.).
This Policy is fully applied when using the Site through the Application in accordance with the terms of the User Agreement.
The terminology used in this Policy has the same meaning, as in the User Agreement, which is available on the Website, unless otherwise expressly stated in this Policy.
I. COLLECTION AND USE OF CUSTOMERS’ PERSONAL DATA
1.1. The Controller processes personal data for the following purposes:
- creation, administration and maintenance of the account;
- processing of User’s requests and actions on the Site;
- data analysis and statistical research aimed at improving offered goods and technologies;
- identification of the given material as the property of a certain Provider (User);
- marketing communications for promotion and advertising of the Controller’s goods and third-party products;
- for other performance of this agreement.
1.2. Personal information includes:
- information provided by the User while registering on the Site, including his login, password, first and last name, e-mail address;
- User’s location;
- e-mail address;
- information about the User, received from electronic resources that gives the possibility to register (authorize) on the Site via open ID. These resources identify the User and give the option to enter some personal information (i.e. name and e-mail address) automatically in the registration form. For instance, with Google or Facebook account, as well as with other similar electronic resources, if such a possibility was provided on the Site at certain period of time.
It is the User’s right to refuse from providing his personal information, but in this case some services and functions of the Site can be limited or stay unavailable for use, wholly or partially.
The Controller processes personal data by automated means and to the processing other than by automated means , with and without the help of using computing devices. Set of operations which is performed on personal data, includes collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, depersonalization, restriction, erasure or destruction.
The Controller will never ask Users to provide genetic or biometric data, or data that reveals racial/ethnic origin of Users, their political opinions,religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation. Personal information of the User are not made public.
1.3. The Controller collects and uses personal information of:
- Users who visit the Site;
- Users who visited the Site and registered there (authorized);
- individuals who are in civil-law relations between Controller’s counterparty.
1.4. The User has rights to:
- specify, block or erase his personal data in case they are incorrect, incomplete, out of date, unlawfully processed or personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes, for which they were collected;
- withdraw the given consent to process his personal data;
- protect his rights and legitimate interest, including compensation of losses and moral injury in court;
- To exercise the rights and legitimate interest the User has the power to contact the Controller or submit a request on his own or with the help of his representative, including via e-mail. The request should be sent to the Controller’s e-mail address, given on the Site.
1.5. Disclosure of personal information
- Except in cases directly mentioned in these rules, the Administration does not disclose, sell, give, rent or transfer personal information of the User to third parties.
- Personal information of the User can be reported to third parties, if they are acting on behalf of the Administration, or are the partners of the Administration. Acting on behalf includes money transfers, data storage, licences resell, orders processing etc. In such cases third parties will receive only the information that is necessary for service provision. This information will be stored and protected with regard to the same principles, as the Administration, and cannot be used for any other purposes.
- The Administration reserves the right to disclose and transfer personal information of the Users in cases, where it is required by the law or the disclosure is necessary to protect company rights and/or implementation of trial requirements or orders regarding the Site.
II. INFORMATION ON THE SAFETY OF PERSONAL DATA
The Controller appoints people in charge of personal data processing procedure in order to carry out duties, related to ensuring their safety.
The Controller takes a complex of legal, organizational and technical measures to ensure safety of the personal data for their confidentiality and protection from unlawful actions:
- restriction the access to the information and allowing accessing it only for those employees, who need it for service provision;
- signing a confidentiality agreement by employees;
- signing confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements for any unauthorized purposes between the partners and external companies, who are involved in performing of particular actions;
- keeping Users’ personal information encrypted on the computers, protected from unauthorized access.
Considering the fact, that totally reliable way of data protection in the course of its electronic storage, processing and transfer, doesn’t exist, the Controller cannot guarantee for sure its protection, despite all the efforts applied by the Company. If the User’s account and personal information are protected with a password, the User himself is responsible for their safety and security.
Users also have the right to lodge a complaint with supervisory authority in the state of his habitual or temporary residence, if the User considers, that the Controller infringes his right to confidentiality and privacy.
The User may opt out of Cookies on his computer (or other device, including smartphone, tablet and so on). If the User blocks Cookies, he may not be able to register or use other functions of the Site, however, this will not affect the ability to use the main navigation within the Site.
Google Analytics, Google AdSense Services
The Site uses Adsense, which is a program run by Google. Google Adsense uses tracking cookies, that are stored on your computer and are served for analysis of your using this Site. Besides, Google Adsense uses so-called web-beacons (small invisible images) on the Site pages to gather information about visiting this Site. With the help of web-beacons, cookies and analysis of visitor traffic, all the data are summarized, registered and studied.
Google Play and other services used when accessing the Site through the Application
To use the Site more convenient with the help of the Application, certain User personal information may be collected including (but not limited to) screen resolution, device model, operating system version; viewed, downloaded and installed images in the Application. The requested information is stored on the device and is not collected by the Administration.
The Application uses third-party services that may collect information used to identify the User.
These are the links to privacy policies of third-party services used by the Application:
Any other personal information which was not mentioned above (purchase history, used browsers, operating systems etc.) is properly secured, except indicated in this document.
IV. SOCIAL NETWORKS WIDGETS
The Site has functions of social networks, as, for example, Facebook ‘like’ button and widgets of social networks, as, for example, ‘Share’ button, interactive mini-programs, which are functioning on the Site. Such functions can register your Internet Protocol addresses, pages you visited on our Site, and can install cookies for the proper work of a certain function. Functions and widgets of social networks are placed either by third-parties, or by the Administration directly. Your interaction with these functions is regulated by confidentiality rules of the company, that provides them.
V. ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
The information, mentioned by the User on the Site, can be viewed and edited in the Personal Account section. Alternatively, Users can address the Administration via e-mail address [email protected] in order to request the copy of the information, collected by the Administration, extracted and in a commonly used electronic form. The Administration will reply to such requests without any delays.
The information of the User is stored throughout the time, while the account is being active, or while it is necessary for service provision. In order to delete the account or require us to delete it or to stop processing the personal information for service provision purposes, Users should contact us via e-mail address [email protected]. In such cases we will store and use the personal information of the User only to the extent needed to comply with our legally binding obligations, fraud prevention, disputes resolution and implementation of the Agreement.